On GMAC’s Halting Foreclosures and Other Links
Quick note: We have temporarily switched to summary RSS feeds instead of full feeds. One problem the CW site was having before we switched platforms had to do with the feeds crushing the CPU whenever we posted or edited a post. It is still not clear why. As a result, we are experimenting with summary feeds. So, if you are reading via RSS reader, my apologies. Hopefully, this is a temporary situation.
The presence of an article in the links section at Credit Writedowns is not an endorsement of the views presented. However, it is a suggestion that the article is topical and worthy of your attention. If you would like to receive our links in real-time, please follow me (Edward Harrison) at @edwardnh. We also have a Facebook fan page now where we also post some links.
Topic of the Day: Foreclosures
- More on GMAC and Foreclosure Fraud Mess: “The Shit is Hitting the Fan” (Updated) « naked capitalism
- How Serious is the GMAC Problem? Pretty Serious and Not Just GMAC « naked capitalism
- Ally’s GMAC Mortgage Halts Home Foreclosures in 23 States – Bloomberg
The Usual Fare
- Yuan rises for ninth day in ‘mini-revaluation’
- FT.com / US & Canada – Gulf states in $123bn US arms spree
- FT.com / US & Canada – Obama hints at personnel change
- President Obama challenges Tea Partyers: Show us what you’d do!
- Bob Herbert – Neglecting the Base – NYTimes.com
- Did the Recession End 15 Months Ago?, Arnold Kling | EconLog | Library of Economics and Liberty
- Wall Street’s greatest heist: the Tarp | Dean Baker | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
- President Obama Tangles Democratic Message On The Tea Party – Swampland – TIME.com
- Pension Gaps Loom Larger – WSJ.com
Just for Fun
- Memories of East Germany’s Showcase: New Book Reveals Last Photographs of Berlin’s Palast der Republik – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International
- How to Get the Most Out of VLC for iPad
- With Tweaks, Twitter “Who To Follow” Gets Stronger, More Agile
- I Forgot How Bad The iPhone Is
- Universal Androot Roots Most Android Phones, No PC or Hacking Required