The Month In Review At Credit Writedowns: July 2010
For those of you who only receive updates via the weekly newsletter, we have been posting over the last few weeks but I have dropped the ball on crafting a weekly newsletter. So this week I will make this week in review post a month in review with links to the most popular posts from the last few weeks. I intend to write a weekly narrative sometime later today or tomorrow. So expect the usual two weekly posts this weekend.
Most Popular Posts
- Davidowitz: Credit Crisis ‘A Gigantic Ponzi Scheme, Lies And Fraud’
- Stat of the day: Illinois takes over from California as state most likely to default
- Chart of the day: Record Profits But Cash Hoarding In The U.S.
- Roubini, Bremmer and Whalen: Fixing the Financial System and Double Dipping
- Meredith Whitney Comments on Housing Double Dip
- Hussman: A Double Dip Recession is Coming
- About Those Virgins
- Why Does Dennis Gartman Sound Like Paul Krugman?
- Lessons We Can Learn On How Stimulus And Jobs Programs Failed in Eastern Germany
- Why Stimulus Is No Panacea
Last Weekly Reviews
- 20 Jun: The Stimulants and the Austerians and the War on Double Dips
- 13 Jun: If the data are so good, why is everyone screaming double-dip?
Most Read Older Posts
- How BP’s Deepwater Horizon oil find was originally reported in September 2009
- The top 25 European banks by assets
- Forex Drivers in Q3
- Possible Head and Shoulders Bottom Pattern in Euro
- Ten Reasons To Be Bullish And Other Links
- Chart of the Day: S&P 500 stocks above 50-Day moving average – is this bullish?
- Kass: Stocks Have Hit Bottom For Year; This Must Be The Place
- Jim Bianco Expects `Retrenchment’ of Stocks
- Pimco: Seeking Alpha in Equity Returns in Europe
- The Art of Outperformance
- On Why Stock Market Technicians are Eyeing the Charts and Other Links
- The Needle And The Damage Done
- 9 Jul: ECRI Weekly Index Growth Rate Now -8.3
- 6 Jul: Baltic Dry Index Sinks For 28th Consecutive Day
- 2 Jul: ECRI Weekly Leading Index Growth Lowest In 13 Months
- 2 Jul: Inventory Cycle Has Run Its Course
- 2 Jul: Chart of the Day: How Does Unemployment Compare To Past Cycles?
- 30 Jun: ADP Employment Numbers Weak; Only 13,000 Jobs Added
- 18 Jun: ECRI Weekly Leading Index falls further into negative territory
- 17 Jun: Putting The Weak Philly Fed Numbers in Context
- 14 Jun: Hussman: Four Things To Look For As A Harbinger of Recession
- Can Goalies Predict The Direction Of A Penalty Kick?
- How to Fix the iPhone 4 Antenna Grip Problem
- Jon Stewart on the McChrystal Affair
- Portrait of the anonymous online poster
- Jon Stewart on Barack Obama’s Campaign Promises
- Trickle-Down Economics
- On Crises of Capitalism
- Dykstra Tells Creditors To Pile it On And They Oblige