The week in review at Credit Writedowns: 2010-04-24
Last week’s most popular
- Bubblicious mortgage deals, Canadian version
- Liquidity Giveth, Liquidity Taketh – The IMF On International Capital Flows
- Goldman Abacus AC1 Pitchbook
- The politics of the Goldman fraud case
- Pitchforks, Vampire Squids, and Simon Johnson’s Robespierre Moment
- Lies, Damn Lies And Statistics In Sweden (of all places)
- China’s Trade Deficit: Is What You Yuan What You’re Gonna Get?
- Chris Whalen on "The Age of the Trader"
- Rosenberg: Stocks 35% overvalued
- Bill Black: Lehman’s demise is "a story of fraud"
- Goldman gets ex-White House counsel
- Jeremy Grantham on Bubbles
- Marc Faber: "Symptoms of a bubble building in China"
- Vampire squid alert: Goldman is clearly being singled out
- Free money: JPM paid to borrow on $271 billion worth of repos
- SEC Charges Goldman Sachs With Fraud; May The Perp Walks Begin
Most popular older posts
- The origins of the next crisis
- Why The World Is Headed For A Balance Sheet Recession
- Credit Crisis Timeline
- FBI warns of mortgage fraud ‘epidemic’: Seeks to head off ‘next S&L crisis’
- How strategic defaults are boosting consumer spending
- Links: 2010-04-24 Failure Friday Recap
- Links: 2010-04-23 Strategic Defaults and Home Loan Bank problems
- Links: 2010-04-22 Goldman, derivatives and everything else
- Links: 2010-04-21 GM repays bailout, FDIC sells assets
- Links: 2010-04-20 Lowenstein on the giant finance casino
- Links: 2010-04-19 Goldman and more Goldman
- Links: 2010-04-18 Greece and Goldman