In addition to these non-finance links, I am also adding a few missed items to the financial news links post that I caught after I originally published it. Hat tip to mark Thoma on these.
- Observations: Obesity is now just as much of a drag on health as smoking (This may be a major reason the U.S. is off the grid in healthcare spend to life expectancy correlations.)
- Nurse home visitation program reduces girls’ potential criminality later in life
- Songbird Lands Deal With Philips, To Come Bundled With Millions Of Portable MP3 Players
- Nexus One review — Engadget
- How Does TheLadders Get People To Pay $30/Month To Access Job Listings?
- Mobile Ad Impressions On Android Double Since October – Tech Crunch
- Demand for Android phones makes ‘monstrous’ 250% jump
- Flixster to Acquire Rotten Tomatoes – Mashable
- Al Qaeda Threat Escalates – WSJ.com
- Chinese Evade U.S. Sanctions on Iran – WSJ.com
- The resurrection of Howard Dean – Kenneth P. Vogel – POLITICO.com