News from around the web: 2009-11-15
- Japan Economy Accelerates, Reducing Danger of Renewed Recession – Bloomberg.com
- Economist’s View: Fed Watch: Should the Fed Be Doing More?
- China rounds on U.S. rates as global economic risk
- The Best F**king Book About the Financial Crisis?
- Richard Thaler – At Swoopo.com, a Price for the Thrill of the Auction – NYTimes.com
- Economist’s View: "The Illusion of Improving Global Imbalances"
- Citi Sells Stake in Japanese Call Center to Bain Capital – DealBook Blog – NYTimes.com (more asset sales.)
- China has now become the biggest risk to the world economy – Telegraph
- Just How Much Of A Eurozone Rebound Really Was There In Q3? | Edward Hugh (French growth looks the best.)
- The World’s Worst Trader? – Barrons.com
Distraction of the Day: Baby trapped in running washing machine