- Obushma-Biney in the Home of the Frightened – Willem Buiter
Tell us what you really think: “The spinelessness and moral cowardice of the Obama administration know no bounds.”
- Fall in Libor May Overstate Improvement in Interbank Lending Market – Yves Smith
It’s not over until the Fat Lady sings. I do think we are seeing the crisis fade from view, but this article demonstrates there is still much distress.
- The Crisis Is Over, And We Wasted It: The Baseline Scenario
This is a point I have been making: we are seeing vested interests stop most major changes to the status quo. It seems like business as usual in financial services. Even the players are largely the same.
- Obama Selects Sotomayor for Court – NY Times
” President Obama announced on Tuesday that he will nominate the federal appeals judge Sonia Sotomayor for the Supreme Court, choosing a daughter of Puerto Rican parents raised in Bronx public housing projects to become the nation’s first Hispanic justice.”
- Once again, No. 23 reigns in Cleveland
Amazing last second shot. A few days later but still amazing.