The Same Old Recovery – Joe Klein, Swampland a positive post on Obama
Valero Gets Sweet Profits From Sour Crude – Barrons I like Valero (they are a canary in the coalmine for the U.S. economy) and I am bullish on oil.
Money supply in Japan and in the U.S. – Tim Iacono points out the differences with Japan. I have previously pointed out similarities.
What Would Mises Say? – Mises Institute I like Mises, but doing nothing is neither wise nor politically viable
- Xobni Speeds Up, Leaves Beta – lifehacker
- Switch to a Two-Week Grocery Cycle to Waste Less Food – Lifehacker
- Close’n Forget Removes All Traces of the Site You’re On – Lifehacker
- FeedDemon 3 with Google Reader Support Coming Next Week
Blogs I now follow
- Pension Pulse – This is a great site on all things pension-related. Give it a go.